The Just Infrastructures Speaker Series was created by researchers in the Computer Science Department, the School of Information Sciences and the College of Media at the University of Illinois to interrogate the complex interactions between people, algorithms, and AI-driven systems.
Register now for Joan Donovan: What is Media Manipulation?
Just Infrastructures announces the first speaker of its inaugural Speaker Series.
Joan Donovan, Research Director of the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University, will be presenting “What is Media Manipulation?” on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021. The event will take place on Zoom from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Central time.
Learn more at the event page.
- Grainger College of Engineering Strategic Research Initiative
- School of Information Sciences
- Computer Science Department
- Capital One
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Community Data Clinic
- Humanities Research Institute: Community Research Cooperative
- Center for Global Studies
- Center for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Center for South Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- Center for Writing Studies
- Cline Center for Advanced Social Research
- College of Law
- CyberGIS Center for Advanced Digital and Spatial Studies
- Department of Asian American Studies
- Department of Communication
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Germanic Languages & Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Landscape Architecture
- Department of Media and Cinema Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Statistics
- European Union Center
- Geography & Geographic Information Science
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center
- Illinois Global Institute
- Institute of Communications Research
- Office of the VPIAGS | Illinois International
- Program in Comparative & World Literature
- School of Art + Design
- School of Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics
- School of Social Work