Thanks for watching Kit Walsh!
Watch the stream on YouTube or stay tuned for the offical video upload.
All Fall 2021 talks will be accessible as Zoom Webinars, remaining on Wednesdays at 12:00 pm Central time.
We have in-person on-campus viewing events at the Siebel Center for Design, the iSchool, and the CS department – reach out for more info!
Missed a speaker? Watch recordings of past talks.
The Just Infrastructures Speaker Series was created by researchers in the Computer Science Department, the School of Information Sciences and the College of Media at the University of Illinois to interrogate the complex interactions between people, algorithms, and AI-driven systems.
- Grainger College of Engineering Strategic Research Initiative
- Computer Science Department
- School of Information Sciences
- Capital One
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Community Data Clinic
- Humanities Research Institute: Community Research Cooperative
- American Indian Studies
- Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
- Center for Global Studies
- Center for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Center for South Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- Center for Writing Studies
- Cline Center for Advanced Social Research
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Law
- Coordinated Science Laboratory (CSL)
- CyberGIS Center for Advanced Digital and Spatial Studies
- Department of African American Studies
- Department of Asian American Studies
- Department of Communication
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Germanic Languages & Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Landscape Architecture
- Department of Media and Cinema Studies
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- European Union Center
- Geography & Geographic Information Science
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC)
- Illinois Global Institute
- Institute of Communications Research
- Office of the VPIAGS | Illinois International
- Program in Comparative & World Literature
- Siebel Center for Design
- School of Art + Design
- School of Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics
- School of Social Work
Acknowledgments: We are grateful for the guidance and work of a number of people and organizations who allow us to produce this series. This includes: Mitchell Oliver, Jingyi Gu (ICR), Vinay Koshy (CS), Gabe Malo (ICR), Jorge Rojas (ICR), Adrian Wong (ICR), Disabilities Resources and Educational Services (DRES), Madeleine Garvey (CS), Julie Owens (CS), Colin Roberston (CS), Martin Lamping (Technology Services), Erin Ciciora (Humanities Research Institute), Liz Kennedy (Allied Media Conference), CJ Brody and Natalie Kerby (Data & Society).